1. FFF has an interesting article up about terrorism. Someday when I have my own classroom it would be interesting to have students come up with a definition of “terrorism.” It is harder than it sometimes sounds.
2. Over at Open Source Theology, there is talk about theories of atonement.
3. Broadway will be putting on a play about Love, Atheists, and homosexuals.
4. Steve talks about why old monasticism is growing.
5. With yearbooks coming out at school, this article gives an interesting look at the immedicacy of facebook and how it might be affecting yearbook sales.