1. A speech writer for Obama learns the perils of facebook. My generation seems much more open to the idea of having a public persona. In the past, there has been a much more defined difference between public and private, but it doesn’t appear to be as rigid anymore. Anyone have thoughts on how this will affect our culture?
2. If you want to be challenged on your views of Adam and Eve, see this picture.
3. Is the belief of Santa a good or bad thing for children? I think that it is not an either/or situation.
4. Ten things gMail is good at.
5. Kathy is rethinking power.