1. Sometimes I go through google trends to see what people are searching for. I have just found that a number of people are visiting meet an innmate, a site where you can be penpals with an incarcerated prisioner. You have to communicate via snail mail, but it does sound like an interesting experiment. The site looks more like a social network/dating thing, but is still looks somewhat interesting. A lot of people also are searching for leftover turkey recipes.
2. Good discussions on overcoming education inequality.
3. Christianity Today says not all monotheisms are equal.
4. A good quote from the margins on Black Friday.
5. Should ashtrays be a part of church?