For todays links consider:
5. I found this article, an experiment on whether or not people will stop for beauty, from the Blue Fish Project. The article proves very interesting. The experiment: have a world famous musician play music in the D.C. metro (Joshua Bell) and see if people stop for him. People pay $100 a seat for moderately good seats at his shows, but will people stop for him if they think he is just some average Joe? What does this tell us about Jesus?
6. Tim Chester writes about Communities of Grace and Communities of Performance.
8. ZoeCarnate talks about whether ‘The Shack‘ is too edgy for Christian publishers.
9. One person asks why church isn’t more like an AA meeting.
10. A good conversation going on about what it means to have a student centered classroom.